Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lust List

I blame the drab weather for excessive online window shopping. <--Is there a better word for this that I should know about?

Here are the items that currently have me drooling.


Pure Grace Perfume: I think I've settled on my winter scent. Philosophy's 'pure grace' has a delightfully clean musk.

Super Sunglasses: Lucia Peacock: I love the bold frames on these sunnies. They also have incredible design detail. I could wear these every day.

Kinfolk Magazine: Volume 5, the Autumn Issue is out and on its way to my house right now! I can hardly contain my patience or my excitement!

Sipp Plum Vacuum Thermos: This insulated thermos is catching my eye lately. I like the sleek design and plum color choice. I would use this to bring my hot Winter beverages on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment